Thursday, October 31, 2013

Defense Electronics Supply

We are specialized in the development, proto-typing, production and end-of-life-management of complex, low-volume, high-mix electronics and assemblies used in defense and aerospace applications.


At OnCore Aerospace and Defense we understand the complexities associated with advanced electronics products that based on highly confidential intellectual property and have long gestation cycles and usually longer product lifecycles.Because these products are often based on leading-edge technologies they require a commercialization process that’s rigorous enough to maintain IP security and data integrity but also provides flexibility to allow the design and engineering team latitude to make design changes as the product matures.

Read Original Source.

4 comments:

  1. In this blog described the information of electronic manufacturing services such as low-volume, high-mix electronics and assemblies etc. Optima Tech is also electronic manufacturing company that offers high quality electronic goods and services at cost effective prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I jumped on an opportunity to purchase a rental property over the 4th of  weekend. Mr Lee was quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a rental property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender Mr Lee. I hopefully know very well if you are outta looking for loan to purchase a property or funding business purpose then Mr Lee will be able to help you with such process here his details WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.   /  247officedept@gmail.com  !”  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. beko ankastre

    ReplyDelete